Package Pricing Available
Sales Aid #1: The Breakeven Budget
Define, measure, and manage all your cash flow requirements
Being profitable is not measured by having money in your checking account at month’s end. Breaking even means that you’ve covered all your necessary expenses and have money set aside for future expenses as well.
Based on the concept of accrual accounting, this easy-to-use software program helps you define, measure, and manage all your cash flow requirements. All calculations are done automatically – you simply fill in the blanks. Manage your finances easily and fulfill your long-term financial goals in the process.
Here are some questions about your budget:
- Do you have an annual and monthly budget?
- Does it measure:
- Current expenses?
- Federal and state taxes?
- Employee benefits?
- Future capital expenditures?
- Retirement plan contributions?
- Future marketing campaigns?
- Emergency fund contributions?
- Your salary?
- Does your budget establish a future expense fund?
- Do you have:
- A personal budget?
- A business budget?
- How satisfied are you with your money management practices?